San Luis Obispo, California

I ordered a set of four drinking glasses by Del Sol and they arrived with one glass broken.I feel that the appropriate packaging for glass was not applied with this order.

There was little protection in the box surrounding the glasses. The outside of the box did not have a fragile sticker on it indicating that there was glass inside the box. Other than that the rest of the order was fine. I have placed many orders with Zulilly and have been very satisfied.

I have had only one other problem with sizing and the customer service representative was very helpful.

See photos.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Review about: Del Sol.

4.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zulily Glass
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.