I have always wondered if Zulily was inflating their 'original' prices and I just got the proof that they are indeed.I am searching for sandals for my daughter theses days.

Just yesterday I went on Carter's canadian online site. Very cute sandals for 20$ CAN. Almost bought them but decided to wait. Today, on Zulily they have a Carter"s shoes event.

Well the exact same model sells for 21$ with a fake 'original' price of 52$. I went back and forth between the two sites to compare prices and it is the same pattern for all their shoes in this event. Zulily is selling the exact same models Carter's does but more expensive. What a rip off !

You think you're buying it at a 60% discount when in fact you pay more than the actual price you would from the original store.

And no return if it doesn't fit.

On the other hand, I bought 2 pairs of jeans from my favorite brand from Zulily because I know what they sell for usually and it was about 25% discount from the regular price.

My point is : Don't assume it's a deal just because it's on Zulily.Make sure to check and compare prices.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with variety of products and how their website looked and stated that there is a room for improvement of misinformation and exchange policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of sandals. Zulily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sandals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zulily.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

I agree, the process they quote are ridiculously over priced-but my chief complaint is the drastic shift in the cost of many items,specifically "Reborn Collection"that drop by 20.00 or more less than a month after I paid their full price-and I still have not gotten my goods-!

It has taken up to 6 weeks for something to arrive....by then, they have the same thing on site, but not marked as a sale, yet it is 20.00 less. What's this going on? As well, the duty costs are uneven on so many items.