I'm so tired of getting on zulily's wedsite and look through all of their pages after pages after pages after pages after pages after pages of clothes an I still have yet to come across these two blouses.I still don't understand why they show these blouse's on adds after adds after adds after adds after adds after adds.

Know i'm on here having to write out eighty words or more just to get an answer.Please can someone help me find these top's.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss zulily blouse. Zulily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zulily blouse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zulily.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

I have not been able to find the purple one, but the pink one is in my closet as we speak and it is beautiful.I bought the pink on a while ago so it's probably gone now.

I do love the purple one.Good luck

Found it!Completely by accident.

From the Pretty Angel range.http://www.zulily.com/p/mauve-lace-ruffle-silk-blend-handkerchief-top-5675-4199062.html?search_pos=46&search_page=1&fromSearch=true

to Georgina #1144352

Hmmm.Now they have disappeared from that spot and are no longer in the Pretty Angel section.

Odd.

Perhaps they only come up for sale every now and then.Very interesting.

Georgina.

They look like Simply Couture.Try searching "Simply Couture" on the Zulily site.

These two particular blouses are likely out of stock, but you may find something to your liking.

Good luck!:)