Zulily - Blouses not ever found

128 of 452 Zulily reviews

I'm so tired of getting on zulily's wedsite and look through all of their pages after pages after pages after pages after pages after pages of clothes an I still have yet to come across these two blouses.I still don't understand why they show these blouse's on adds after adds after adds after adds after adds after adds.

Know i'm on here having to write out eighty words or more just to get an answer.Please can someone help me find these top's.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
128 of 452 Zulily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 10 #1156783

I have not been able to find the purple one, but the pink one is in my closet as we speak and it is beautiful. I bought the pink on a while ago so it's probably gone now. I do love the purple one. Good luck

Georgina

Apr 10 #1142301

Found it! Completely by accident. From the Pretty Angel range. http://www.zulily.com/p/mauve-lace-ruffle-silk-blend-handkerchief-top-5675-4199062.html?search_pos=46&search_page=1&fromSearch=true

Apr 13 #1144352

Hmmm. Now they have disappeared from that spot and are no longer in the Pretty Angel section. Odd. Perhaps they only come up for sale every now and then. Very interesting.
Georgina.

Mar 31 #1136919

They look like Simply Couture. Try searching "Simply Couture" on the Zulily site. These two particular blouses are likely out of stock, but you may find something to your liking. Good luck! :)

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.