Verified Reviewer

2601 Elliott Avenue, Suite 200

Seattle, WA 98121

Re: Cancelled orders 8 days before Christmas

Mr. Yurcisin

Today I received this email from your customer service:

Hello, Angie.

As you requested, the following item(s) have been cancelled.

Sir, I have not cancelled anything.

And so, 8 days before Christmas, this is what YOU have cancelled.

(IN THE LETTER TO OFFICERS OF BOTH COMPANIES, I INCLUDED 2 PAGES OF CANCELLED ITEMS AND ANOTHER PAGE OF ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT ARE IN QUESTION. I CANCELLED NOTHING. YOUR LACK OF INVENTORY CONTROL IS NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS PROBLEM. MANY ITEMS WERE ORDERED IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER AND THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER)

Please note that I did not request a cancellation.

I did not order late. I did not receive a notice when I ordered these items that there was a shortage (although ordered some time ago)or that I would not get them. You waited until 8 business days before Christmas (in the middle of a pandemic) to let me know.

You gave me a $30 credit. Why would I want to buy more when you can not deliver what I ordered?

Do you plan to be at my home on Christmas morning to explain why items are missing?

Correct this or you lose me as a shopper. What a way to do business.

Zulily Heavy Shopper who counted on your site,

Angeline Long

10912 Watermill Ct Oakton, VA 22124

703-927-****

Cc: John Lohnas | SVP &;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Chief merchant.

Zulily, LLC Corporate Office 2601 Elliott Avenue, Suite 200 Seattle, WA 98121

Greg Maffei, CEO Qurate Retail Inc 12300 Liberty Blvd Englewood, CO 80112

John C. Malone, Chairman, Qurate Retail Inc 12300 Liberty Blvd Englewood, CO 80112

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments