Very frustrating to want to see the products and not being able to without signing up first.To me this is the equivalent of a brick and mortar store not allowing a customer to enter the door without filling out an application or form as they stood outside peering into the window.

That's just not how it's done. The shoes in the ad from the New York Times looked really cute and I took the time to click into the site, and am now wasting time trying to get past that "sign up" screen. How do I know they won't sell my email address to someone else?

They haven't given me a chance to form a trust with them.They have lost my potential business as well and probably earned more negative press as I will be telling other people.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zulily Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zulily Clothing Review from West Lafayette, Indiana Zulily "If you want quality and decent delivery times, don't buy anything from Zulily. Sizing is also an issue with adult clothing. Firstly, their shipping time is deplorable. The information through..." Read more Zulily - An order of 4 drinking glasses arrived with one broken. Zulily " I ordered a set of four drinking glasses by Del Sol and they arrived with one glass broken. I feel that the appropriate packaging for glass was not applied..." Read more Zulily - Zulilly is using fraudulent advertising to sell clothes now! Zulily "They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days. Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a..." Read more Zulily - Blouses not ever found Zulily "I'm so tired of getting on zulily's wedsite and look through all of their pages after pages after pages after pages after pages after pages of clothes an I still..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more