This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail.
When you first go shopping on their site, you see a retail price crossed off and then the discounted price that they are offering you. The first picture shows that the original price for this ring was $48.00 and the ring is marked down to $19.99. I expected to pay $19.99. Then I hit the button to add it to my cart, but the next screen that appears shows that the ring is originally valued at $84.00 and the discounted price showing is $29.99, $10 more than I expected to spend for it. Of course, since the ring has suddenly increased its value to roughly 30% more than it was on the first page, I guess that makes it fair. (tongue in cheek)
As I said, this has happened with so many items lately that I stopped looking, but the email that I got showed jewelry items that interested me so I took a chance.
I emailed them and sent them the shots, but they refuse to acknowledge that they've made any mistake. In essence, I told them that the pictures can't be denied and their dishonesty makes it impossible to deal with them anymore.
I had uploaded the screenshots for you to see here, but the TOS here says that you can't show copyrighted material here. I assume that their advertisements are copyrighted so, unfortunately, I had to delete them before submitting this report.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Purses and shoes
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- London Blue Topaz And Diamond Cushion Ring
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I moved from Denver, Colorado to the New Haven area in Connecticut. In Denver the service was great, in CT it was practically non-existent. After a few months of putting..."
- "Page 1 of3 People of Ebay TAKE NOTICE the following people have commited Mail Fraud Steve Schiffman and EBAY, that's right, EBAY! 2705 CHAMPLAIN ST APTK OTTAWA IL 61350 United States (815) 434-4083 vintagebasebatlptusschiffman 2705 CHAMPLAIN ST APTK OTTAWA..."
- "I purchased Colby cheese. Due date says Jan 9 2016. This is Dec 18 2015. Mold already. Was kept in meat draw in fridge...."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."