This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail.

When you first go shopping on their site, you see a retail price crossed off and then the discounted price that they are offering you. The first picture shows that the original price for this ring was $48.00 and the ring is marked down to $19.99. I expected to pay $19.99. Then I hit the button to add it to my cart, but the next screen that appears shows that the ring is originally valued at $84.00 and the discounted price showing is $29.99, $10 more than I expected to spend for it. Of course, since the ring has suddenly increased its value to roughly 30% more than it was on the first page, I guess that makes it fair. (tongue in cheek)

As I said, this has happened with so many items lately that I stopped looking, but the email that I got showed jewelry items that interested me so I took a chance.

I emailed them and sent them the shots, but they refuse to acknowledge that they've made any mistake. In essence, I told them that the pictures can't be denied and their dishonesty makes it impossible to deal with them anymore.

I had uploaded the screenshots for you to see here, but the TOS here says that you can't show copyrighted material here. I assume that their advertisements are copyrighted so, unfortunately, I had to delete them before submitting this report.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zulily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about london blue topaz and diamond cushion ring from Zulily was misinformation , but reviewer liked purses and shoes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Suezee123

I had hit the x in the right-hand corner of these photos before I submitted the form and they no longer showed up so I did not think they would be here.Obviously, there is some glitch in Pissed Consumer's application that needs to be addressed.

It is not my fault that these pictures are showing.

Also, there are duplicates that were never appearing before I submitted.Fix your system, please.