Zulily - Different pricing in different windows of the site
This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail.
When you first go shopping on their site, you see a retail price crossed off and then the discounted price that they are offering you. The first picture shows that the original price for this ring was $48.00 and the ring is marked down to $19.99. I expected to pay $19.99. Then I hit the button to add it to my cart, but the next screen that appears shows that the ring is originally valued at $84.00 and the discounted price showing is $29.99, $10 more than I expected to spend for it. Of course, since the ring has suddenly increased its value to roughly 30% more than it was on the first page, I guess that makes it fair. (tongue in cheek)
As I said, this has happened with so many items lately that I stopped looking, but the email that I got showed jewelry items that interested me so I took a chance.
I emailed them and sent them the shots, but they refuse to acknowledge that they've made any mistake. In essence, I told them that the pictures can't be denied and their dishonesty makes it impossible to deal with them anymore.
I had uploaded the screenshots for you to see here, but the TOS here says that you can't show copyrighted material here. I assume that their advertisements are copyrighted so, unfortunately, I had to delete them before submitting this report.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Purses and shoes
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- London Blue Topaz And Diamond Cushion Ring
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I purchased Colby cheese. Due date says Jan 9 2016. This is Dec 18 2015. Mold already. Was kept in meat draw in fridge...."
- "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."