1.5

NEVER EVER EVER BUY SOMEONE A GIFT FROM HERE!!!My brother bought me a Christmas present from here, the boots ran very small on their sizing, I had to return them, first the customer service girl did not want to send me a return label because it wasn't my account, I asked to speak to a manager, she put me on hold for 20 minutes, then came back herself to inform me that she sent the return label to my email.

Its been two weeks since I've sent it back, I talked to another CS rep who said the easiest way is to have my brother, who works 10+ hours a day to call them and give them permission to speak with me or to just give me his Zulily log on info and I could order my replacement from there, NOPE!!!! So two weeks in I call and I have the shipment ID, his log on info, and now I HAVE TO HAVE HIM CALL AND ADD ME TO THE ACCOUNT! Really it is a gift, I just need to make an exchange.

Soooo, do not use them to buy a gift!!!Still trying to make an exchange!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Zulily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Zulily to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy. Author liked the most photographs. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zulily and zulily customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments