16.2K views

ordered what zulily said was a Michael Kors purse. I received the purse, it has no MK hardware nor does the lining have MK logo on it and to top it off --IT SMELLS LIKE FISH.

Since Zulily does not accept returns, I am just out of the money. As the old adage says "if too good to to be true; it usually is a lie. Oh well, I am done with Zulily. I have tried dryer sheets to remove the smell to no avail.

Now I am trying coffee. hope that works or into the trash it goes

Product or Service Mentioned: Zulily Top.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2014.

Comments

They arent advertised as Michael Kors, I think people get confused thinking MKF bags are the same things as Michael Kors, because they look so similar

How is it NOBODY is really saying anything about the uncanny resemblance between Michael Kors, and Mia Farrow!! She rips off EVERY single detail..

how many bags were purchased bc HER bags look identical to HIS.. I didn't buy any, but I nearly did. Shame on YOU, Mia Farrow.

You're a thief, and obviously have no original design thoughts in your head. Capri (MK) really should sue you.

Do research before you buy things

I have received refunds from zulily on more than one occasion. Call them.

Zulily refund my money as store credit and I can keep the MKF purse too.

Should have known it was a damn scam. Lost money on this one. False advertising way to go zulily

The same thing happened to me. It should be illegal to falsely advertise merchandise.

I fell for this scam as well. The purse was advertised as michael kors and clearly is not.

Total scam.

Very disappointed. Will never order from them again.

a quick search online will tell you MKF is NOT Michael Kors.

to sarah h #1595741

Exactly! They do not advertise that it’s a Michael Kors bag.

to sarah h #1610586

EXACTLY!!! They dont freaking advertise them as Michael Kors.

They advertise as MKF, people are just too stupid to realize MKF and Michael Kors are NOT the same thing!!

Yes. They are similar in design but never once have I seen Zulily advertise MKF as Michael Kors.

zulilly now takes returns.....fyi

I've shopped Zulily for years, what happened is you assumed the MKF bags, which are a legit brand were MK.

to Rtarango #1591200

I actually got an alert from Zulily saying they had a Michael Kors bag sale event. I opened it and it was all by Mia K Farrow. But the event said Michael Kors!

That’s very disturbing, misrepresentation at it’s best!

That sucks but it said fake ! However it should be in good shape and resemble like promised. Anyway try a vinegar soaked cloth and let it dry and repeat if necessary and if that fails donate it to a woman's shelter

I've been buying from Zulily for years now and NEVER got something it's not. People should read what they are interested before they buy. This it's not tophatter people you get what u buy.

Same thing happened to me. Was advertised as Michael Kors.

Is MIA Farrow. Should have known by the $40 price.

Cheap bag. Zulliy is risky.

to C J #1551745

Mia K Farrow (MKF) Is a completely different label than Michael Kors (MK). Zulily frequently sells MKF.

I have been buying from Zulily for a couple of years now and haven’t had any major issues. I have received 2 glass items that were broken in shipping.

I emailed Zulily and even though the item was a non-returnable, they sent me a replacement and did not ask for me to ship the broken one back. I once ordered a pair of pants that were too big, I notified them and they credited me and let me keep the ones I already received.

Twice they have not been able to get me an item I ordered, but they notified me, credited me and gave me a $10 credit for the inconvenience. I think if you were to contact them, they would help you out in any way they could.