I recently purchased 8 of these "mason jar-looking drinking glasses.They have been used just a few times and the red color is flaking off of them!!
I'm afraid to use them, but am very frustrated with them!!!If you see them, don't buy them!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I ordered for the first time ever from Zulily and I am very happy with my purchase. I bought a plus size maxi dress that is black on the top..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."
- "My mother has been putting money away for a new television for almost a year now. She is finally ready to purchase and asked me for some assistance. I found..."
- "I live at The Enclave at Highland Horizon in Austin, Texas. I arrived home from work yesterday to find that construction workers had removed the temporary fencing put in place..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."