Brantford, Ontario

The top has a seam running double down the left side and sticking out.The top is not wearable and is so cheaply made that I'm sure Zulily must be using child labour in Bangladesh or Indian and they are not being paid enough so they do what they can.

I will never buy from Zulily again, I'm done with the great photos that have nothing to do with the products they are selling on line.Zulily is a scam and should be taken to court and sued for false advertising and using either China, India or Bangladesh to make their cheap product and trying to cheat people out of their money.

Review about: Goo Yoo Top.

I didn't like: Inferior quality of merchandise.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zulily Goo Yoo Top
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zulily World Tech Toys Big Boys Work Shop Toy Playset Review Zulily "I'm a tad annoyed with this company. I ordered my daughter a pink chair/table and tea set for Christmas- 't plan was to have it set up Christmas morning for..." Read more Zulily - Very Poor Quality! Zulily "Like many others, I went to their website and liked what I saw. Lots of cute tunics in my size. So I ordered a couple along with some..." Read more Zulily - Tiny clothes and shoes! Zulily "I've ordered from Zulily several times. The quality of the products varies widely, especially the sizing. Having read reviews of the company and knowing that many customers have complained of..." Read more Zulily - Damaged Product- No Resolution Zulily "I received a clearly damaged ottoman from Zulily on 4/7/17. I contacted their customer service team via email on 4/9/17 and explained the damage. From 4/13-4/17 the only response I..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more