The top has a seam running double down the left side and sticking out.The top is not wearable and is so cheaply made that I'm sure Zulily must be using child labour in Bangladesh or Indian and they are not being paid enough so they do what they can.
I will never buy from Zulily again, I'm done with the great photos that have nothing to do with the products they are selling on line.Zulily is a scam and should be taken to court and sued for false advertising and using either China, India or Bangladesh to make their cheap product and trying to cheat people out of their money.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inferior quality of merchandise
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Goo Yoo Top
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a lovely Teal blue peasant top for a young friend and she was very excited about receiving it. Took weeks to get and when it arrived..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "All the zippers on your jeans and shorts have caused small holes in all my shirts after sitting. I have to make sure when I sit that the shirt is..."
- "I bought the maytag bravos xl washer and matching dryer at our local brick store about 3 years ago and what a piece of junk it turned out to be.garmets..."
- "I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."