4.6

Is this just a complaint line, or can anyone comment? I have been shopping with Zulilly for four years and it is almost the only site I ever use. The items are high end and so well priced, and searching the site is recreational. Customer service is awesome and they make sure you are satisfied. Like any other site, you have to treat them like a friend, and on the occasional time that the associate is negative, like any other site you hang up and call again immediately. Or you may request a supervisor. I get asked about the unique and beautiful clothing all of the time.

Three examples. I recently bought a birthday present from them. It looked beautiful, but I didn't recognize the brand. I googled and found it on the web. It was a high end retailer, who's catalog was a group of live models desolating the garments. The exact accessory was shown at $65. I bought it on Zulily for $20, and it was spectacular.

A few weeks later, I ordered some leather shoes. They were leather alright, but the edges were unfinished and they looked like something from Walmart. I called and complimented them on the first item I just described. Then I told them about the aweful shoes. While I was talking to the associate, an email popped up detailing my refund, and including a shipping label. No fuss, if you treat them with respect.

My last story is about a dress I bought about a year ago. It had hand painted stars on it, and I wore it often. Although I treated it gently, after a few washes the stars started to fade. A few weeks ago, I saw the same dress on the site. I liked it so much, I called to order it. The associate wouldn't hear of it. She insisted on sending me a replacement, for free. I am a happy camper.

Either we are talking about a different site, or you might want to try again. I get all of my holiday gifts there, often for half price or less. People rave about them. As for the shipping, this is explained on line. Very, very slow most of the time (they speed up in December). But a reasonable exchange for all of the cash you save.

Reason of review: All of the above, except perhaps shipping times..

I liked: For a senior like me, It is one stop shopping.

I didn't like: Ups.