2.4

zulily

2601 Elliott Ave #200, Seattle, WA 98121

2 minutes ago

Zulily's credit card and their billing practices are very shady. The charges do not match up with the purchases like other cards. When I called to get an explanation, they said they authorize a certain amount and it will go through as the correct amount later???? That is a very shady practice, even if it is only an authorization. None of the charges match up with the purchases, and when I called in, they randomly assign any credits you have to a purchase instead of putting the credit back on the card. When you look at the order totals, they don't match the card. Then, when I asked for a payoff balance to close the account, they won't do it, because if you have items bought on their installment plan (3 payments, no interest), you cannot pay them in advance. These are very poor business practices. Beware. I am a financial executive and their practices are not straightforward and are on the border of being unethical. They set it up so it is not understandable, so most people just pay the bill and don't ask questions. In addition, many of their items they sell, especially the ones that are not returnable, are made of very cheap materials.

Review about: Zulily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I want to cancel my card, but they won't allow it until the other 2 installment payments go through. I should be able toget a payoff balance..

I liked: Prices on some items which are a good discount.

I didn't like: Billing and financial side of the business.

Comments