Boulder Creek, California
3.8

On 8/10 I ordered a tunic from Zulily. It was 8/29 before it showed up in a Chinese shipping notation; arrived in San Francisco on 9/6; arrived at my home on 9/8.

So I guess the local shipping was worth it (lol). I ordered a size above normal just to be sure and the tunic was tight in the shoulders and a bit so in the torso. The fabric, however, was very heavy polyester/spandex and the slippery texture of the fabric gives me goose bumps (in a bad way), and the shirt hung like chain mail. When I took it off the top button flew across the room.

I figure it was a cheap lesson at $19 + tax and shipping. I see that everything in clothing is constructed of a high percentage of polyester and therefore I will not be buying any more clothing from them. Now that I know what I received, I can see that the fabric is heavy enough that it is flattening/pulling down the *** of the models.

It is a shame as the clothing looks great and is pretty and interesting. You should read more reviews before you take a chance on Zulily.

Review about: Zulily Shirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Wide selection in most categories.

I didn't like: Sizing charts are not correct, Slow shipping time.

Comments