Boulder Creek, California
3.8

On 8/10 I ordered a tunic from Zulily.It was 8/29 before it showed up in a Chinese shipping notation; arrived in San Francisco on 9/6; arrived at my home on 9/8.

So I guess the local shipping was worth it (lol). I ordered a size above normal just to be sure and the tunic was tight in the shoulders and a bit so in the torso. The fabric, however, was very heavy polyester/spandex and the slippery texture of the fabric gives me goose bumps (in a bad way), and the shirt hung like chain mail. When I took it off the top button flew across the room.

I figure it was a cheap lesson at $19 + tax and shipping. I see that everything in clothing is constructed of a high percentage of polyester and therefore I will not be buying any more clothing from them. Now that I know what I received, I can see that the fabric is heavy enough that it is flattening/pulling down the *** of the models.

It is a shame as the clothing looks great and is pretty and interesting.You should read more reviews before you take a chance on Zulily.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zulily. The most disappointing about zulily shirt from Zulily was sizing charts are not correct and slow shipping time , but reviewer liked wide selection in most categories. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments