1.9

First, I'm glad I only ended up with one item from the Reborn Collection, even though it was a pain to get just one item. The quality is poor at best. It looks and feels like some junk clothing you can get from one of those direct from China sites where the clothes are half the cost of the shipping.

I ordered another Reborn Collection item at the beginning of November and by the beginning of December it still hadn't shipped, despite the original order showing an expected ship date of mid-November. When I e-mailed to inquire, I received a cancellation of order e-mail before a response from Customer Service. I was then told the item was not going to be available and refunded along with being given a credit. Two days later the item was featured in the daily email I received and back up for sale, I e-mailed customer service to ask what happened and was told they'd give me a $20 credit to apologize for the issues and that I should shop a different collection because of the delays with Reborn, which didn't answer why I was told it wouldn't be available at all and it was for sale again. The $20 credit, by the way, never showed up on my account.

Their customer service is extremely slow, I'm grateful I hadn't had to use it up to this point, and received everything else I'd ordered within a month's time. Though I haven't been exactly impressed with anything I've purchased and later found some of the items available on Amazon for the exact same price, so I could have gotten them there, with free shipping, much quicker.

I placed one last order to use the original credit that did show and whenever it shows up, if it ever does, will be the last time I use this company.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments