Resolved

Ordered two toys from Zulily on Nov.25, paid thru PayPal, received confirmation email that they would be shipped Dec.

12 and Dec. 14 with order numbers 723348100 and 623359193. Called Dec. 17 to find out where the shipment was and was told they had not been shipped and would now be shipped overnight with a confirmation to me.

Nothing has been received! Two small children will be disappointed for Christmas!

I am over 70 years of age, live in the country, do not drive and live on very little income.Now where do I go for the years ahead of me for shopping for young children.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Zulily - Order Placed AUGUST 15th - Expected Ship Date SEPT 14th Zulily "Zulily's Order Processing is extremely inefficient. I logged in today (August 28th) to check the status of my order(s) and the order I placed on August 15th has items estimated..." Read more Zulily - GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK Zulily "About to contact the news. Company is horrible. Ordered three lil rider bikes... none work and the wiring looks has glue all over them. Paid 180... they charged me shipping..." Read more Zulily - Different pricing in different windows of the site Zulily "This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail. When you first go..." Read more Zulily - An order of 4 drinking glasses arrived with one broken. Zulily " I ordered a set of four drinking glasses by Del Sol and they arrived with one glass broken. I feel that the appropriate packaging for glass was not applied..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more