Update by user Apr 28, 2015

The credit has been put through on my credit card as promised.

Update by user Apr 17, 2015

I just searched the internet again and found a Canadian toll-free phone number for Zulily (don't know why I couldn't find this in February).A very pleasant woman promised to issue a full refund on my credit card and said it would go through in two to three days.

She also said she would process a $10.00 store credit.So fingers crossed.

Update by user Apr 17, 2015

On Feb.22, 2015, I sent a letter by regular mail (couldn't find an email address or phone number) to their address : Zulily, Customer Service, 2601 Elliott Avenue, Seattle, WA, 98121.

I asked for a full refund but, "surprise, surprise" I have not received a reply or any contact whatsoever.I provided them with my email address and phone number.

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2015

Ordered, paid for and eventually received a dress at supposedly half the normal price.The fabric is so thin you can see through it while on a hanger, it fits very small compared to other clothes of the same sizing and the seam on one side is puckered at the bottom, making the hem uneven.

If I had purchased and received this from any other company I would have returned it. They do stipulate, however, that they will not accept returns for any reason whatsoever because of the way their system works.

I will not wear this dress and I will attempt to get a refund.However I will NOT purchase anything else from this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of zulily clothing from Zulily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $67 and wants Zulily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zulily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments