Pleasant Grove, Utah
1.5K views 2 comments
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

I took advantage of their "if you buy something now you will get free shipping for 24 hours" ya forgot about that.You have to find a specific item that will correspond with free shipping.

Just doesn't make sence. Zulily plays off to be a really great company that has great products but I haven't seen it. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes. Once they arrived all the boxes fumed of the most disgusting chemical smell.

I literally had trouble trying them on because I would breath it in and I felt like my health was at risk! The shoes had to air out for a week or so. I finally got the shoes on and all of them are of poor quality. One didn't fit the description, the other's sole fell off and the fabric was rubbed off in week, and the other gave me blisters and the studs are falling off.

I tried contacting them a couple of times with no responce.

Now I'm just a really irritated customer who will never return and will be telling anyone who is wondering about this company.It's so upsetting to me to spend my hard earned money on things that aren't what they say they are.

Review about: Shoes.

I liked: How their website looked.

I didn't like: Misinformation, Return and exchange policy, Actual product, Poor quality.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Submit review

Comments

skdionne76

Although Zulily is mostly the supplier, I agree...many of the shoe brands are cheaply made. But if you stick to buying shoe brands that you know, then you get a great deal on what might be a pricey brand. Even if it tends to be last seasons styles.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #938317

Had the same problem I have ordered many shoes shoes from them for my 6 yr old daughter an 9 yr old son.Usually the zipper will come off or string breaks but I would say my kids were rough housing but this time my 6 yr old daughter only had 3 weeks now she was putting on the boots so we could leave out an the sole fell apart in my hand.

My daughter was crushed because she loved those boots.

I wrote customer service an only thing they kept saying was write above this line so but I was having an issues with my email but once I got it correct they customer service rep stop responding.I have now told everyone one on my fb,IG,an twitter not to purchase shoes from Zulily they a terrible an quality is bad