Zulily - Ordered "Christine V" dress for a steal @ $22.99 & received the dress I ordered with a WALMART price tag for $17.44.
The title pretty much explains it all.Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99.
A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and it was part of my first order. When it arrived, it had TWO brand tags on either side of the dress. WTF?
I called and let them know of the situation and they immediately offered a refund and apologized and also gave me $10 in credit. Wonderful, and I appreciate that, but the fact that the woman wasn't even truly shocked or concerned about the matter made me feel naive. She was very kind, but simply said "I'm sorry your dress didn't come the way you expected." and that they would look into the situation. If that really was a Walmart dress, that's fine!
Just don't advertise it for something much more expensive and rip me off.So in the end I have decided I will NEVER order ANY clothing from this site ( also because sizing and quality is a joke ), but I will still look at it from time to time for things such as home decor and home organization.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."