Zulily - Ordered "Christine V" dress for a steal @ $22.99 & received the dress I ordered with a WALMART price tag for $17.44.
The title pretty much explains it all.Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99.
A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and it was part of my first order. When it arrived, it had TWO brand tags on either side of the dress. WTF?
I called and let them know of the situation and they immediately offered a refund and apologized and also gave me $10 in credit. Wonderful, and I appreciate that, but the fact that the woman wasn't even truly shocked or concerned about the matter made me feel naive. She was very kind, but simply said "I'm sorry your dress didn't come the way you expected." and that they would look into the situation. If that really was a Walmart dress, that's fine!
Just don't advertise it for something much more expensive and rip me off.So in the end I have decided I will NEVER order ANY clothing from this site ( also because sizing and quality is a joke ), but I will still look at it from time to time for things such as home decor and home organization.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."