I ordered a dress from the Reborn collection and it took over 3 weeks to get it.It looked really cute upon first inspection, then I noticed what I thought were loose threads all over the place.
They were not loose, the seams were fraying in several areas. I was very disappointed, as it was very flattering.
I called Zulilly and they were nice enough to refund my money.
I was thinking about asking them to replace the dress, but decided just to take the refund --who knows if this was just a fluke or if I would've received another garment that was falling apart.This was the first time I ordered from this brand.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Happy with the customer service but disappointed I couldn't use the dress.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I ordered for the first time ever from Zulily and I am very happy with my purchase. I bought a plus size maxi dress that is black on the top..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."