I ordered a dress from the Reborn collection and it took over 3 weeks to get it.It looked really cute upon first inspection, then I noticed what I thought were loose threads all over the place.
They were not loose, the seams were fraying in several areas. I was very disappointed, as it was very flattering.
I called Zulilly and they were nice enough to refund my money.
I was thinking about asking them to replace the dress, but decided just to take the refund --who knows if this was just a fluke or if I would've received another garment that was falling apart.This was the first time I ordered from this brand.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Happy with the customer service but disappointed I couldn't use the dress.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."