4.0

I ordered a dress from the Reborn collection and it took over 3 weeks to get it.It looked really cute upon first inspection, then I noticed what I thought were loose threads all over the place.

They were not loose, the seams were fraying in several areas. I was very disappointed, as it was very flattering.

I called Zulilly and they were nice enough to refund my money.

I was thinking about asking them to replace the dress, but decided just to take the refund --who knows if this was just a fluke or if I would've received another garment that was falling apart.This was the first time I ordered from this brand.

This reviewer shared experience about "happy with the customer service but disappointed i couldn't use the dress." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Zulily and uploaded picture s. He best about zulily dress from Zulily was customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

I see one minor loose thread!Does that really warrant a refund?

I think a little snip of that (cut at mid point, tie ends off and all is well.Could not access photo 2....perhaps that is where all the "terrible fraying" is?