2.5

I started buying from Zulily about 5 years ago and everything was good, service, products etc. Then the service became pretty lousy after QVC purchased Zulily.

Before this purchase if I had an item that was damaged or the size was way off, (it did not happen very often) I would send an email and I would be refunded the cost of the item. After the purchase I ordered a shirt that was recommended I order the next size up as it ran small, so I did. What I got on ordering the next size up was an item way to big. I emailed them and they sent me a return label and when I got my (very reduced) refund, Zulily had charged against my refund the cost of shipping and a restock price.

This is not customer service when one follows the recommendations what size to order and it is grossly wrong and they charge you for their mistake. How can a company offer free shipping for a whole weekend (which they do every weekend) or a specified period of time and charge you when you return your item.

I am sure there are many more purchases than there are returns since they say on each item this is can not be returned but want you to be happy with your purchase. I say HOGWASH!!!

Review about: Zulily Customer Care.

I liked: What used to be good service and products.

I didn't like: Customer svc and site has been inactive for 4days now, Sizing is way off for americans.

Comments