Chino Hills, California
100% full Not resolved

Looks as though top was put together and sewn by a 10 year old, plaid fabric not matched at either front or back seams, missing pattern match by over 3 inches.In addition to that lack of workmanship, it looks like blue pen mark across front of top.

Why would one send such shoddy merchandise to a customer, and this tunic was over $35.00.

I would not expect such junk from walmart or the dollar store, let alone pay $35.00 for this.This company should be embarrassed by the lack of quality they are shipping out to their customers.

Review about: Reborn Tunic.

I didn't like: No return policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zulily Top
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss both bad quality and damaged item / $35
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zulily - Ordered "Christine V" dress for a steal @ $22.99 & received the dress I ordered with a WALMART price tag for $17.44. Zulily "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..." Read more Zulily - Damaged Product- No Resolution Zulily "I received a clearly damaged ottoman from Zulily on 4/7/17. I contacted their customer service team via email on 4/9/17 and explained the damage. From 4/13-4/17 the only response I..." Read more Zulily - Reborn collection -frayed Zulily "I ordered a dress from the Reborn collection and it took over 3 weeks to get it. It looked really cute upon first inspection, then I noticed what I thought..." Read more Zulily Dress Review from Drumheller, Alberta Zulily "I ordered for the first time ever from Zulily and I am very happy with my purchase. I bought a plus size maxi dress that is black on the top..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more