5.0

I have bought many items from zulily and when the size chart button works I have been satisfied.Is it possible to make available an international size chart that works at all times please!The one time I couldn't get the size chart and guessed, I had to give the item away because it was too small.

This morning, there are a couple of things i would like to puchase but yet again It is prooving impossible to obtain the international size chart! Although the company offers great discounts, it is expensive to order items which then turn out to be the incorrect size.

could you please rectify the problem?regards, jacqueline marvani.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of clothes not true to size. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "size chart" of zulily website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Zulily needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zulily website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zulily.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Hanoi, Ha Noi, Vietnam #1196722

Hi all,

I am from Vietnam and oder many goods from Julily, but i am very upset and feel satisfactory because of most of kinds of product from China, watchs are sale also fake and from China too.

I don't know how to talk of them bc of my friend buy them for me and i lost 5000$ for that.

Pls help me, how can i do, through them away or do something...

Pls comment for me myanhngo@yahoo.com