I have had a terrible experience with Zulily with sizing.Their plus size items look incredibly beautiful and appealing and I ordered a top and when it came it was at least 3 sizes smaller than the tag.

Then, I found out, to my dismay, that it could not be returned. WHAT??? But, I will add that they did give me a store credit for the purchase so I cautiously ordered a different top in an even larger size, thinking it would HAVE to fit. WRONG!!!

Same issue. I am beginning to think they sent me kids size clothing instead of adult. So, now I have two tops that I cannot wear and will have to donate. So disappointing!!!!

Their sizing leaves a lot to be desired.

I really don't know how they stay in business.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zulily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Comments

Grandville, Michigan, United States #1179411

Same thing happened to me!I cannot contact them.

They say their phone is not working right now.

I tried to email them and their site keeps crashing and won't allow me to contact them.Very disgusted!