I have purchased numerous solar mobiles with battery to have them come on one or none times.They are all defective and have shorts in them.

I purchased a garland to go over by bed..one end has a short and is going out after a week. Zulily rocks at customer service and refunds but please don't waste your time ordering these things. I've ordered enough to know they are just defective. I would stay away from these items.

It gets embarrassing to have to call after each order to say it doesn't work.You could burn your house down, a gift to Oregon, didn't work, embarrassing

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zulily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Comments