1.1K views
2.3

I've ordered from Zulily several times.The quality of the products varies widely, especially the sizing.

Having read reviews of the company and knowing that many customers have complained of small sizing, I ordered larger that what I usually buy. I ordered a pair of shoes that were a half size larger and they were tiny! At least a full size smaller than my actual size. I also ordered bras in 36D.

The bras I received were so small, it was comical. I've shared a photo of the bra (pink) purchased from Zulily vs. one of my own. You can see Zulily's 36D is several inches shorter than mine!

Obviously Zulily is selling clothing intended for the Asian market.

I would definitely NOT recommend shopping here unless you want to end up with a bunch of too-small *** you can't return.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zulily and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about zulily clothing from Zulily was exchange policy and misinformation Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

I think they are are the Asian market Lily Zu not Zuiliy.

Cheap Chinese ***

Staten Island, New York, United States #1139789

I have a lot of problems with zulily too. I bought a dance shirt cause I was starting class tomorrow... and I had to go in one of my old shorts cause the shirt was too small!!!

Mentor, Ohio, United States #942833

If you need to be this unkind, just don't post anything.What's wrong with a 36 D?

I'm a 36 B, she's just more curvy.