Zulily - Tiny clothes and shoes!

I've ordered from Zulily several times.The quality of the products varies widely, especially the sizing.

Having read reviews of the company and knowing that many customers have complained of small sizing, I ordered larger that what I usually buy. I ordered a pair of shoes that were a half size larger and they were tiny! At least a full size smaller than my actual size. I also ordered bras in 36D.

The bras I received were so small, it was comical. I've shared a photo of the bra (pink) purchased from Zulily vs. one of my own. You can see Zulily's 36D is several inches shorter than mine!

Obviously Zulily is selling clothing intended for the Asian market.

I would definitely NOT recommend shopping here unless you want to end up with a bunch of too-small *** you can't return.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Size Chart
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #592014 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zulily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 05 #1139789 Staten Island, New York

I have a lot of problems with zulily too. I bought a dance shirt cause I was starting class tomorrow... and I had to go in one of my old shorts cause the shirt was too small!!!

1 0 Reply

Feb 08, 2015 #942833 Mentor, Ohio

If you need to be this unkind, just don't post anything. What's wrong with a 36 D? I'm a 36 B, she's just more curvy.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zulily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Zulily.
Filing a new complaint about