I've ordered from Zulily several times.The quality of the products varies widely, especially the sizing.
Having read reviews of the company and knowing that many customers have complained of small sizing, I ordered larger that what I usually buy. I ordered a pair of shoes that were a half size larger and they were tiny! At least a full size smaller than my actual size. I also ordered bras in 36D.
The bras I received were so small, it was comical. I've shared a photo of the bra (pink) purchased from Zulily vs. one of my own. You can see Zulily's 36D is several inches shorter than mine!
Obviously Zulily is selling clothing intended for the Asian market.
I would definitely NOT recommend shopping here unless you want to end up with a bunch of too-small *** you can't return.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return and exchange policy
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Size Chart
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two tops that looked expensive in the picture. I ordered them to go to work on casual days, very nice casual business attire, what I received were low..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "In September of 2011, my husband submitted a video to the Parker Brothers Light Cycle Video Contest. The reward for this contest was an official, authentic Parker Brothers Light Cycle..."
- "My white Polywood adirondack chairs & table will not come clean. I followed the manufacturer's cleaning suggestions and more. I have tried just about everything. An immense amount..."
- "IOSiX LLC is a SCAM. Robert Vogt IV is a Fraud.Do not do any business with him, unless you want to loose your money. He will go on trips..."