Zulily - Very Difficult to Return Item that Did't Fit!

I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy.When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit and I decided to return them.

Low and behold, this is not Zappos or Amazon!! Zulily makes their return policy difficult to find, and when you do finally locate the info, you find you then have to email the company to actually ask how to do it, only then will they email you a return address, Yikes!

I returned my item, with tracking, and it went to a 'garage' in Sparks, NV (which had me worried), but okay, I had no message from them that it was received, so a week later I emailed them again to find the status of the return and apparently I had been issued a credit refund to my Zulily account even though I requested the refund to my card. READ THEIR RETURN POLICY (if you can find it) because once you buy something from them, you can never get your money back.

I recommend dealing with a company that has a more transparent return policy.Then you won't feel you're getting as duped.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Experience

Reason of review:
Returned item not credited to my card. I did not want a Zulily credit.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Product or service
Zulily Return Policy
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #682480

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zulily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 31, 2015 #1056549

I agree about Zulillys lack of "true" return policy! Issuing a store credit is not the same as actually getting your money back. Use Amazon..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.