1.6

I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy.When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit and I decided to return them.

Low and behold, this is not Zappos or Amazon!! Zulily makes their return policy difficult to find, and when you do finally locate the info, you find you then have to email the company to actually ask how to do it, only then will they email you a return address, Yikes!

I returned my item, with tracking, and it went to a 'garage' in Sparks, NV (which had me worried), but okay, I had no message from them that it was received, so a week later I emailed them again to find the status of the return and apparently I had been issued a credit refund to my Zulily account even though I requested the refund to my card. READ THEIR RETURN POLICY (if you can find it) because once you buy something from them, you can never get your money back.

I recommend dealing with a company that has a more transparent return policy.Then you won't feel you're getting as duped.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "returned item not credited to my card. i did not want a zulily credit." of zulily return policy. Zulily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zulily return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zulily.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

I agree about Zulillys lack of "true" return policy! Issuing a store credit is not the same as actually getting your money back. Use Amazon..