San Rafael, California

I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy.When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit and I decided to return them.

Low and behold, this is not Zappos or Amazon!! Zulily makes their return policy difficult to find, and when you do finally locate the info, you find you then have to email the company to actually ask how to do it, only then will they email you a return address, Yikes!

I returned my item, with tracking, and it went to a 'garage' in Sparks, NV (which had me worried), but okay, I had no message from them that it was received, so a week later I emailed them again to find the status of the return and apparently I had been issued a credit refund to my Zulily account even though I requested the refund to my card. READ THEIR RETURN POLICY (if you can find it) because once you buy something from them, you can never get your money back.

I recommend dealing with a company that has a more transparent return policy.Then you won't feel you're getting as duped.

Review about: Zulily Return Policy.

I didn't like: Experience.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Returned item not credited to my card. I did not want a Zulily credit. / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Submit review

Comments

I agree about Zulillys lack of "true" return policy! Issuing a store credit is not the same as actually getting your money back. Use Amazon..