I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy.When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit and I decided to return them.
Low and behold, this is not Zappos or Amazon!! Zulily makes their return policy difficult to find, and when you do finally locate the info, you find you then have to email the company to actually ask how to do it, only then will they email you a return address, Yikes!
I returned my item, with tracking, and it went to a 'garage' in Sparks, NV (which had me worried), but okay, I had no message from them that it was received, so a week later I emailed them again to find the status of the return and apparently I had been issued a credit refund to my Zulily account even though I requested the refund to my card. READ THEIR RETURN POLICY (if you can find it) because once you buy something from them, you can never get your money back.
I recommend dealing with a company that has a more transparent return policy.Then you won't feel you're getting as duped.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Returned item not credited to my card. I did not want a Zulily credit.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Zulily Return Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm a tad annoyed with this company. I ordered my daughter a pink chair/table and tea set for Christmas- 't plan was to have it set up Christmas morning for..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..."
- "I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions. In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to..."
- "On 4 occasions no mail has been delivered, yet I have a notice from Amazon AND USPS tracking that delivery was attempted. The deliveries do not require a signature, I..."