I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy.When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit and I decided to return them.
Low and behold, this is not Zappos or Amazon!! Zulily makes their return policy difficult to find, and when you do finally locate the info, you find you then have to email the company to actually ask how to do it, only then will they email you a return address, Yikes!
I returned my item, with tracking, and it went to a 'garage' in Sparks, NV (which had me worried), but okay, I had no message from them that it was received, so a week later I emailed them again to find the status of the return and apparently I had been issued a credit refund to my Zulily account even though I requested the refund to my card. READ THEIR RETURN POLICY (if you can find it) because once you buy something from them, you can never get your money back.
I recommend dealing with a company that has a more transparent return policy.Then you won't feel you're getting as duped.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Returned item not credited to my card. I did not want a Zulily credit.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Zulily Return Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Like many others, I went to their website and liked what I saw. Lots of cute tunics in my size. So I ordered a couple along with some..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions. In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to..."
- "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..."
- "AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property. AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason,..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."