Fort Lupton, Colorado
1.8

I have ordered items carefully from this site, though I am relatively new. I know that they have the disclosure about they will not accept returns, unless damaged.

Because of this I NEVER order anything that might need to actually fit me (clothes, shoes primarily). I put in a large order at Christmastime. Some were gifts (that arrived 2 weeks after the order and not in time to be given as gifts. Some items were nice and I do like them.

My biggest problem is that I ordered a knit scarf that smelled like it had been in a musty warehouse - I couldn't even begin to wear it. There were no laundering instructions. I put it in the wash on gentle cycle, then into the dryer on low heat (just like I launder anything that might be fragile). I ended up with a ball of yarn that now my cat can play with.

When I sent in a customer service question detailing this tragedy, I NEVER heard back from Zulily.

I have deleted their emails from coming to my inbox. Goodbye Zulily.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with bracelets and stated that there is a room for improvement of long shipping time and exchange policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of scarf and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Zulily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scarf in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zulily.

Comments