100% full Not resolved
1.2

Like many others, I went to their website and liked what I saw.Lots of cute tunics in my size.

So I ordered a couple along with some leggings, figuring I'd have some cool new outfits to wear to work. When the items finally came I nearly cried with disappointment. The leggings were so thin and cheap, the only possible use for them is pajama bottoms. One of the tunics was trimmed in lace, which was falling off.

I had to sew it back on. I tried on the second tunic and noticed that while the body fit well, the sleeves were at least 2 sizes too small. I could hardly get my arms in them. I had to literally cut the sleeves off and make the thing sleeveless in order to wear it.

Ugh! Also the material was so thin and cheap-looking, I doubt even Walmart would stoop to selling it.

Zulily is a complete rip-off.What you see is NOT what you get!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zulily and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about tunic from Zulily was fact that the items were poor quality and defective Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments