Like many others, I went to their website and liked what I saw.Lots of cute tunics in my size.
So I ordered a couple along with some leggings, figuring I'd have some cool new outfits to wear to work. When the items finally came I nearly cried with disappointment. The leggings were so thin and cheap, the only possible use for them is pajama bottoms. One of the tunics was trimmed in lace, which was falling off.
I had to sew it back on. I tried on the second tunic and noticed that while the body fit well, the sleeves were at least 2 sizes too small. I could hardly get my arms in them. I had to literally cut the sleeves off and make the thing sleeveless in order to wear it.
Ugh! Also the material was so thin and cheap-looking, I doubt even Walmart would stoop to selling it.
Zulily is a complete rip-off.What you see is NOT what you get!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fact that the items were poor quality and defective
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors. i ask for a refund because i lost money and..."
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."