Like many others, I went to their website and liked what I saw.Lots of cute tunics in my size.
So I ordered a couple along with some leggings, figuring I'd have some cool new outfits to wear to work. When the items finally came I nearly cried with disappointment. The leggings were so thin and cheap, the only possible use for them is pajama bottoms. One of the tunics was trimmed in lace, which was falling off.
I had to sew it back on. I tried on the second tunic and noticed that while the body fit well, the sleeves were at least 2 sizes too small. I could hardly get my arms in them. I had to literally cut the sleeves off and make the thing sleeveless in order to wear it.
Ugh! Also the material was so thin and cheap-looking, I doubt even Walmart would stoop to selling it.
Zulily is a complete rip-off.What you see is NOT what you get!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fact that the items were poor quality and defective
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."