Like many others, I went to their website and liked what I saw.Lots of cute tunics in my size.
So I ordered a couple along with some leggings, figuring I'd have some cool new outfits to wear to work. When the items finally came I nearly cried with disappointment. The leggings were so thin and cheap, the only possible use for them is pajama bottoms. One of the tunics was trimmed in lace, which was falling off.
I had to sew it back on. I tried on the second tunic and noticed that while the body fit well, the sleeves were at least 2 sizes too small. I could hardly get my arms in them. I had to literally cut the sleeves off and make the thing sleeveless in order to wear it.
Ugh! Also the material was so thin and cheap-looking, I doubt even Walmart would stoop to selling it.
Zulily is a complete rip-off.What you see is NOT what you get!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fact that the items were poor quality and defective
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a set of four drinking glasses by Del Sol and they arrived with one glass broken. I feel that the appropriate packaging for glass was not applied..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."