Bealeton, Virginia

I ordered a plant stand.The height was right as stated but the width was 161/2 inches instead of the 38 as was described.

I got messages that it would be delivered by FedEx on 3/2/16.The mail man walked in on the 3/1/16 with it tucked under his arm.and laid on the counter.I could deal with the paint chipping I like the distress look.The stand cost me 106.00.I would have to think long and hard to pay 25.00.for it.I notified them and they would give me a store credit.Which I will accept..Because I feel that will be the only way I will recoup some of my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with first experence. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of plant stand and associated monetary loss in the amount of $106. Zulily needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plant stand in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zulily.

Why not dispute it with your CC company instead of accepting a store credit? At least you would get your full amount back.