4.6K views

After seeing ads for months, I finally clicked on one. It required that I join to shop. So I looked up the company, thinking I could browse without signing up if I access the website independently (without clicking on an ad), but no go.

How annoying! I don't know if I like the stuff they sell—yet. What has the company done for me (except put ads in front of me) that they deserve the right to send me emails just because I want to browse?

Zulilly, try earning potential customer trust before asking for an email. You've lost my potential business!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Zulily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zulily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zulily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I'll fix them, I will provide them with my spam email address where nothing but spam is sent. I don't even check or monitor that email address, I only make sure it stays activated.

I get enough emails and don't need anymore without giving my email address. There are other places to shop.

I assume Zulily is happy with the amount of business they get from people who are willing to be bullied into giving their personal information just to review a website. They just lost my business AND they get no e-mail address. Zulily loses on both counts.

agreed. refuse to shop there for that reason.

I agree completely.I don't want to provide my email address.

I want to browse the site and see if there's anything of interest to me. Then, and only then, will I provide my email. Zulily lost me as a customer before I even became one because of this also. And I'm in the process of buying an entirely new wardrobe.

Seriously.

I'm starting from scratch.But it won't be with Zulily.

Yeah, I clicked on the ad, because it was an attractive tunic.I want to see if it's rayon or polyester or what, before I even decide if I want to continue to shop.

But no, Zulily wants me email to even allow me to browse the site.

Well, f--- that!You lost my potential business.

Sickening

I feel the same way.I just want to browse to see if I would even be interested.

I don't want more junk e-mails.

You just llist another potential customer.Way to go!

you need to go away, get off here, account are you nuts if we see we could buy, who is the nut there, to late never will buy your things,

don't like this have to have an account to look at your things, you need to get off the PC if you don't want us to see them,