3.5K views

After seeing ads for months, I finally clicked on one. It required that I join to shop. So I looked up the company, thinking I could browse without signing up if I access the website independently (without clicking on an ad), but no go.

How annoying! I don't know if I like the stuff they sell—yet. What has the company done for me (except put ads in front of me) that they deserve the right to send me emails just because I want to browse?

Zulilly, try earning potential customer trust before asking for an email. You've lost my potential business!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Zulily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zulily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zulily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

I knww I would love these clothes but do NOT want to sign in and get inundated with ads.

I got a $10 off $25 coupon from Paypal, but since they make you sign in just to shop, not interested!

I have the same problem! I wanted to take a look at what they have but no go w/o signing up!

No way if I don't know if I like there things.

Looks like you lost another potential customer.

Odd way to do business???

Yeah, nobody's getting my email. F Zulily.

Really obnoxious. I won't shop there now.

I agree 100%. I do a lot, I mean a LOT of online shopping and they will not receive a penny from me for the same reason.

Agree! Zulily sucks.

Houston, Texas, United States #1335806

yep, They are spamming my facebook with cute swimsuits but I can't even browse them. I won't sign up and I will block the sponsored ads on my facebook

Agreed. Why should I bother

Queens, New York, United States #1329868

same opnion.No way.So rude.