2.4

I purchased items from Zuilly and the sizing was NOT correct.I contacted Zuilly and was told that usually they do not take returns however this time they would as I had ordered before several times.

They emailed me instructions and I mailed it usps with signature verification. Well to date nothing received signature contacted Zuilly and have gotten NOWHERE. I will NOT order from them and everyone of my friends will not.

BE WARNED sales are final and there is NO working with them.Good luck to all who order as it just bo linger wirks for me I am so dissappointed.

This person wrote the review because of "never received vredit" of zulily return policy from Zulily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Zulily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zulily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

i had a top an returned it an need credit on my credit card can u help me