1.4

Ordered a pair of boots in the first email it implied that they ship and arrive within a week.Not correct when checking the order status after one week the email, mentions shipping from one place to zulily's warehouse, your "Order is Checked" then being shipped again and finally supposedly to arrive three weeks later, so in total four weeks to receive my boots!

Ridiculous!

order from Zulily's site prepare to be disappointed, period.I'd tell you the condition of my boots, but since they haven't arrived yet, it'll have to wait, but after reading several other complaints it seems that more than likely I'm going to be disappointed.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Zulily - World Tech Toys Big Boys Work Shop Toy Playset Review Zulily "I'm a tad annoyed with this company. I ordered my daughter a pink chair/table and tea set for Christmas- 't plan was to have it set up Christmas morning for..." Read more Zulily - Goo Yoo top a disaster Zulily "The top has a seam running double down the left side and sticking out. The top is not wearable and is so cheaply made that I'm sure Zulily must be..." Read more Zulily - Clothing Review from West Lafayette, Indiana Zulily "If you want quality and decent delivery times, don't buy anything from Zulily. Sizing is also an issue with adult clothing. Firstly, their shipping time is deplorable. The information through..." Read more Zulily - GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK Zulily "About to contact the news. Company is horrible. Ordered three lil rider bikes... none work and the wiring looks has glue all over them. Paid 180... they charged me shipping..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more