I have never had a pleasant shopping experience with Zulily.Customer service responds with same scripted answers.

They kept shipping orders to my old address even though I changed my address with them. Would e-mail them before anything ever shipped to tell them you have the wrong address. Customer service would respond ohh we will fix that right away. They of course never did some orders I never received others I paid a total of an extra $30 to get them from the post office making their crappy products not worth any discount they offer.

So I switch e-mail address to give them one more chance why I'm a sucker I guess. Ordered a swing set for our daughter's second birthday, her grandparents wanted to get it for her. I get an e-mail saying you may have received an e-mail saying your order was canceled don't worry it isn't once we receive it we will ship it right to you. I e-mail them asking them why I got this e-mail and if everything was ok with my order and if we would be receiving the swing set.

Got a response yes it is just fine it is in stock and available to ship on the 8th. Today is the 8th just got an e-mail saying your order has been canceled we don't have it in stock sorry for the inconvenience. Seriously!!! So my daughters birthday is Monday I had to scramble to find the same swing set to get herald fast.

Thank god for Amazon shipped for free in two days and about $60 cheaper.Stay far far away from zulily you will be disappointed every single time.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #917100

I am having a problem with Zulily shipping my items.Ordered 2 items 3 weeks ago and still haven't received them.

Received email saying postage had been printed for ups pickup but it never has left Zulily's facility.

I will never buy from them again.This is not a positive experience.