Zulily - Zulilly is using fraudulent advertising to sell clothes now!
They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days.Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a lot more then the normal charge for the expedited shipping!
They are scamming!!! I called and tried to get them to ship the shorts like they have advertised and they refused! They wanted an extra $20 to ship the shorts! I spoke with 3 managers and the first one said she would ship them, but they never came.
I called two more times and they refused. Beware they are scamming money!!!
Do not shop with them beware!Thanks!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Name of product Bella Pearl but when i recived....no barnd...why...Julily... Is a fake web...in USA??? And more... May China make USA become Fake Paradise??? I'll post more product......"
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix. The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged. The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."