100% full Not resolved
1.7

They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days.Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a lot more then the normal charge for the expedited shipping!

They are scamming!!! I called and tried to get them to ship the shorts like they have advertised and they refused! They wanted an extra $20 to ship the shorts! I spoke with 3 managers and the first one said she would ship them, but they never came.

I called two more times and they refused. Beware they are scamming money!!!

Do not shop with them beware!Thanks!

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $75. This person is overall dissatisfied with Zulily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about delivery service at Zulily was fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments