Zulily Clothing Review from West Lafayette, Indiana

27 of 452 Zulily reviews

If you want quality and decent delivery times, don't buy anything from Zulily. Sizing is also an issue with adult clothing.

Firstly, their shipping time is deplorable. The information through emails they provide on shipments is completely messed up too. I ordered 7 pieces of clothing. It was 4 separate shipments which took alomst 1 month to receive. The only backordered item arrived first at 18 days after I placed the order. Crazy.

Secondly, the quality is poor on 5/7 items. Very thin materials with uncertain seaming. I don't see longevity in the wearing of these items. Not worth the money I paid, IMO.

Thirdly, the sizing on 6/7 items was small. I normally order from a womans clothing site. 1X is usually roomy for me. I looked at the sizing charts provided by Zulily and ordered up 1 size. The tops were still snug. I don't like snug. A picture I'm submitting shows the difference in a normal 1X and the XXL they sent me.

In conclusion, I understand that Zulily is the vender not the creator. They seem to have several complaints about delivery and refund policies. I will keep most of the items but put the others on a resale site as I have no confidence in their return policy. (They don't send any info with the shipments other than the phone number.)

They need to get with vendors to correct sizing and improve shipment time.

I can confidently say that I will never use Zulily again & don't recommend it to serious shoppers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 452 Zulily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zulily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zulily.
Filing a new complaint about
×