If you want quality and decent delivery times, don't buy anything from Zulily. Sizing is also an issue with adult clothing.
Firstly, their shipping time is deplorable. The information through emails they provide on shipments is completely messed up too. I ordered 7 pieces of clothing. It was 4 separate shipments which took alomst 1 month to receive. The only backordered item arrived first at 18 days after I placed the order. Crazy.
Secondly, the quality is poor on 5/7 items. Very thin materials with uncertain seaming. I don't see longevity in the wearing of these items. Not worth the money I paid, IMO.
Thirdly, the sizing on 6/7 items was small. I normally order from a womans clothing site. 1X is usually roomy for me. I looked at the sizing charts provided by Zulily and ordered up 1 size. The tops were still snug. I don't like snug. A picture I'm submitting shows the difference in a normal 1X and the XXL they sent me.
In conclusion, I understand that Zulily is the vender not the creator. They seem to have several complaints about delivery and refund policies. I will keep most of the items but put the others on a resale site as I have no confidence in their return policy. (They don't send any info with the shipments other than the phone number.)
They need to get with vendors to correct sizing and improve shipment time.
I can confidently say that I will never use Zulily again & don't recommend it to serious shoppers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Like many others, I went to their website and liked what I saw. Lots of cute tunics in my size. So I ordered a couple along with some..."
- "They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days. Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "The Instabulb website (www.instabulb.com) advertises that you can buy two bulbs for $10.99 (plus $6.99 Shipping and handling) and an upgrade of two more bulbs for just $6.99 (See the..."
- " Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg. long perm for my hair , I have used this store before. Ellen seem to think she knew what I..."
- "I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m. As I walked into..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."