If you want quality and decent delivery times, don't buy anything from Zulily. Sizing is also an issue with adult clothing.
Firstly, their shipping time is deplorable. The information through emails they provide on shipments is completely messed up too. I ordered 7 pieces of clothing. It was 4 separate shipments which took alomst 1 month to receive. The only backordered item arrived first at 18 days after I placed the order. Crazy.
Secondly, the quality is poor on 5/7 items. Very thin materials with uncertain seaming. I don't see longevity in the wearing of these items. Not worth the money I paid, IMO.
Thirdly, the sizing on 6/7 items was small. I normally order from a womans clothing site. 1X is usually roomy for me. I looked at the sizing charts provided by Zulily and ordered up 1 size. The tops were still snug. I don't like snug. A picture I'm submitting shows the difference in a normal 1X and the XXL they sent me.
In conclusion, I understand that Zulily is the vender not the creator. They seem to have several complaints about delivery and refund policies. I will keep most of the items but put the others on a resale site as I have no confidence in their return policy. (They don't send any info with the shipments other than the phone number.)
They need to get with vendors to correct sizing and improve shipment time.
I can confidently say that I will never use Zulily again & don't recommend it to serious shoppers.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- " Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg. long perm for my hair , I have used this store before. Ellen seem to think she knew what I..."
- "I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m. As I walked into..."
- "When I placed an order the website said ships in 24 hours. Complete nonsense! It has now been 15 days and no sign of the items. After..."