I recently purchased 8 of these "mason jar-looking drinking glasses.They have been used just a few times and the red color is flaking off of them!!

I'm afraid to use them, but am very frustrated with them!!!If you see them, don't buy them!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zulily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zulily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zulily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Zulily - Shoddy workmanship + damaged goods Zulily "Looks as though top was put together and sewn by a 10 year old, plaid fabric not matched at either front or back seams, missing pattern match by over 3..." Read more Zulily - Dress Review from Drumheller, Alberta Zulily "I ordered for the first time ever from Zulily and I am very happy with my purchase. I bought a plus size maxi dress that is black on the top..." Read more Zulily - Reborn collection -frayed Zulily "I ordered a dress from the Reborn collection and it took over 3 weeks to get it. It looked really cute upon first inspection, then I noticed what I thought..." Read more Zulily - GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK Zulily "About to contact the news. Company is horrible. Ordered three lil rider bikes... none work and the wiring looks has glue all over them. Paid 180... they charged me shipping..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more