3051 Creekside Pkwy, Lockbourne, OH 43137, USA
3.2

Ordered 4 items, each priced at $29.99. Disliked all four and returned to the address they were shipped from per the shipping label.

Supplied their customer service department of the tracking number and the shipping address used. Received emails today (9/6/17) indicating items were received and I would receive a store credit of $108.06, or $11.90 less than the $119.96 I paid. There is a $2/item return fee which I understand, but the additional $3.90 fee is explained in their latest email thusly: "All returns are for store credits and zulily does not stand the cost of return. ​​(A fee may apply even if a self-service return is processed)." I have no idea what "does not stand the cost of return" means, nor can I understand why "A fee may apply even if a self-service return is processed." Strikes me that they've built-in penalties for those of us who have the audacity to return items they don't like.

Had I followed their instructions on returning items, I would have paid an exorbitant return fee in addition to the $2/item restocking fee.

The bank that issued me the credit card I used will fight my battle going forward, but I write my complaint here to warn others responding to ZULILY ads that you'll have to fight for your money's return if you don't like what you receive from them. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Review about: Zulily Shirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return refund policy.

Comments

On every product page I’ve seen on Zulily, it clearly says that items are not eligible for returns, but should you run into a problem, simply contact them because they want you to be happy. But, that means you're still not guaranteed anything.

I’ve personally had excellent experiences when running into issues such as incorrect size charts, damaged items from transit. But, if you don’t like their policy, shopping elsewhere is probably the smart thing to do. If you’re not willing to take that risk to get a generally good deal, just don’t buy those items from them.

And as always, you can do what I do and check reviews and prices elsewhere before purchasing. You often do get great deals, but sometimes items are the same price on Amazon and in that particular case, I’d rather buy from a store that has a traditional return policy.

You might want to work on your communication style. They have been so fair with me, I have felt guilty for taking advantage.

They have not only refunded my money, but they often don't even require me to send it back, as long as I write a review. Recently, UPS lost my package, and Zulily replaced it, immediately, No questions asked.