Zulily sells knock off Coach purse

349 of 452 Zulily reviews

I called your corporate office and that was a joke.You can reach no one .

I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your supervisor just wanted to argue with me even though he knew nothing about coach purses. I sent photos and emails until I was *** of sending them . I just hung up with my bank .

We have consumer laws that you have violated and I will have my money pulled back by my bank. Tell everyone you know

About their business practice.

Register a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and your District Attorney.

You have consumer rights whether they like it or not .I just filed charges against the knock off you sold me with COACH !!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Purse Order
Review category
Shopping
review #533337

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zulily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 11 Yes 11 1 No 1
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
349 of 452 Zulily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 23 #1231042 Naples, Florida, United States

Zulily would have surrendered your money if this issue was true, the fact that you want to deceive the public with a fake complaint is ridiculous. Put photos of the actual Zulily purchase and remove the TWO DIFFERENT HANDBAG photos as you're using two different bags to deceive the public and bash a company with no creditable proof!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.