1.7K views

I called your corporate office and that was a joke.You can reach no one .

I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your supervisor just wanted to argue with me even though he knew nothing about coach purses. I sent photos and emails until I was *** of sending them . I just hung up with my bank .

We have consumer laws that you have violated and I will have my money pulled back by my bank. Tell everyone you know

About their business practice.

Register a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and your District Attorney.

You have consumer rights whether they like it or not .I just filed charges against the knock off you sold me with COACH !!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #1231042

Zulily would have surrendered your money if this issue was true, the fact that you want to deceive the public with a fake complaint is ridiculous. Put photos of the actual Zulily purchase and remove the TWO DIFFERENT HANDBAG photos as you're using two different bags to deceive the public and bash a company with no creditable proof!

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1208046

Let us see the actual bag you bought. The two photos you bought are not the same bag, they are two different bags.

flippette
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #962568

One word: Zulily.

Pasadena, Texas, United States #929196

You HONESTLY thought you were getting genuine Coach for that price?