1.9K views

I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one .

I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your supervisor just wanted to argue with me even though he knew nothing about coach purses. I sent photos and emails until I was *** of sending them . I just hung up with my bank .

We have consumer laws that you have violated and I will have my money pulled back by my bank. Tell everyone you know

About their business practice.

Register a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and your District Attorney.

You have consumer rights whether they like it or not . I just filed charges against the knock off you sold me with COACH !!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #1231042

Zulily would have surrendered your money if this issue was true, the fact that you want to deceive the public with a fake complaint is ridiculous. Put photos of the actual Zulily purchase and remove the TWO DIFFERENT HANDBAG photos as you're using two different bags to deceive the public and bash a company with no creditable proof!

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1208046

Let us see the actual bag you bought. The two photos you bought are not the same bag, they are two different bags.

flippette
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #962568

One word: Zulily.

Pasadena, Texas, United States #929196

You HONESTLY thought you were getting genuine Coach for that price?