I ordered a lovely Teal blue peasant top for a young friend and she was very excited about receiving it.Took weeks to get and when it arrived yesterday it was a pattern and color combination that reminded me of my grandma's aprons 50 years ago ...

in other words it was hideous .

Funny thing was (if you call it funny) is that that color combination wasn't even a pattern that was available just the teal blue . I called and they will claim they will give me credit and I should donate the blouse to charity.

So now I have to call my friend and tell her the blouse she has been waiting for weeks was nothing but a scam operation.I have one more item that I ordered for Christmas present and if that comes the wrong color and the wrong size we are done with Zulily terrible business practice

This person wrote the review because of not as described of zulily top from Zulily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zulily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was what i ordered-completely different and ugly. Author liked the most first and last order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zulily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments