I ordered a lovely Teal blue peasant top for a young friend and she was very excited about receiving it.Took weeks to get and when it arrived yesterday it was a pattern and color combination that reminded me of my grandma's aprons 50 years ago ...
in other words it was hideous .
Funny thing was (if you call it funny) is that that color combination wasn't even a pattern that was available just the teal blue . I called and they will claim they will give me credit and I should donate the blouse to charity.
So now I have to call my friend and tell her the blouse she has been waiting for weeks was nothing but a scam operation.I have one more item that I ordered for Christmas present and if that comes the wrong color and the wrong size we are done with Zulily terrible business practice
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- First and last order
What I disliked
- What i ordered-completely different and ugly
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail. When you first go..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I purchased what was advertised as a wrought iron chandelier. What I received was a black painted metal chandelier. I contacted Zulily, was thrown a bone...$20 credit. Hah, like I..."
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "Were so excited for our new couch that we spent $800 on. We paid $90 for shipping. On the day of delivery we noticed a tare in our brand new..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."