I ordered two tops that looked expensive in the picture. I ordered them to go to work on casual days, very nice casual business attire, what I received were low quality t-shirts at best, valued at MAYBE $5.00, good enough to wear for cleaning.

I paid $28.99 and $29.99 for merchandise that is allegedly twice as expensive and have one more outstanding that I am trying to cancel (I know they don't commonly cancel, but I will go down trying.)

The tops were shown as being hip length (see photo links: https://a248.e.akamai.net/media.zulily.com/images/cache/product/350x1000/85624/zu9865007_main_tm1399414333.jpg and https://a248.e.akamai.net/media.zulily.com/images/cache/product/350x1000/85624/zu9865063_main_tm1399414333.jpg) - what I received was barely long enough to cover my waist. I have uploaded what they showed and what I got.

I wasted my money and will spread the word about how I was ripped by Zulily.

#Zulily #Junk #ZulilyRipoff

Had an Experience with Zulily?

Comments

YUP!!! Single Mother here. Thanks to your honest reviews and experiences I am so happy I have not wasted a dime on Rosegal, Sammy dress modlily or Zulily!!!

Wow thank the Lord